Sunday, June 19, 2011

Excursion in Symbio wildlife park

Last Thursday all level 4 went on  excursion in Symbio wildlife Park. It's located on the north of Wollongong. It's a beautiful park with many different animals.

We were about 90 people, we had 2 buses a big coach  and a little bus. Our class took the little one with a nice driver named Willie and we reach there around 10 o'clock.We all had a brief tour of the park. At 11 o'clock they start the show with a wonderful koala, they explain to us a lot about koala's behaviours and habit and then they brought a nice snake and a beautiful possum.
After the show I went to see the kangaroos, I feed them and took a lot of pictures.I was dazzled by the sumatran tiger show and the colourful birds.

It was a terrific day for me because I never been so close with Australian's native animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment